Wednesday 8 December 2021

ERS - CLASSIFIED








Greetings





A Commission 2018

KINLOSS!




UAP Hovering...
Calling occupants of interplanetary, most extraordinary craft!



INTERGALACTIC, INTERPLANETARY, INTERSTELLAR SUPERSONIC DECELERATING DESCENT...SPLASHDOWN!  15 SECONDS TO IMPACT ... BRACE ... BRACE!



















Once upon a starry night...said the artist with the Goldilocks Galaxy air! Diamond🔶 & UAP Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena ... 


A trio of asteroids



Hello

                                                                                                                          Sound waves




  KINLOSS SPACE CENTER...


Findhorn











UAP (UFO) & ERS




Elon/Jeff



Dead man's boat.
Russell

  1. HORROR CAME KNOCKING

THE NEW SCIENTIST

COSMIC



















Not ballistic missiles - a Missile Defence Alarm System

I wasn't live-in.

week later (after article), guy who owned boat was dead, boat sunk, last words he said to me... he knew something about me even I didn't know about me
It is Cooper park not copper park


it was an exhibition of the truth and the eventual realisation and discovery of it! Not myself